| "Ready as I'll ever be."
This page is a stub, meaning that there is a lack of information on it. You can help Backstage Wikia by expanding the biography and adding references.
Aviva is gaining more and more popularity as she grows and releases new things, she is set to appear as young Charlotte in Flarsky, 2019. Aviva also appeared as Sarah in Don't talk to Irene.
Aviva Released her first EP in September 2016, following that she released a merchandise line for her songs.
Aviva is the daughter of Maria Mongillo and Frank Mongillo.
| Header text
- She played a the lead male title role in a production of Pippin.
- She was a part of the Big Ticket Summer Concert 2016.
- She is a Aquarius.
- Even though Alya and Bianca aren't close, Aviva and Julia Tomasone are very close friends.
- Both her and Julia Tomasone graduated from high school in the spring of 2016.
- Her family is from Naples, Italy.
- Her middle name is Chiara.
- She was originally supposed to audition for the role of Scarlett, but she couldn't dance, so she got the role of Alya instead.
- She released her debut EP, Songs About Boys, on September 15, 2017.
- Her favorite color is yellow
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Aviva Mongillo - Bio, Facts, Family | Famous Birthdays Famous Birthdays. Retrieved on July
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 AVIVA. Tumblr. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- ↑ Nicolas Mongillo. Instagram. Retrieved September 23, 2017.
- ↑ Alyssa Mongillo. Instagram. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- ↑ Toronto Recording Artist Aviva Releases Debut EP, Songs About Boys. DHX Media. September 18, 2017. Retrieved September 23, 2017.