| "Ready as I'll ever be."
This page is a stub, meaning that there is a lack of information on it. You can help Backstage Wikia by adding more information, filling in the empty spaces.
- "Breaking Hearts and Taking Names"
- "Everything's All Right"
- "Shot Me Down"
- "Moving On"
- "The Fool"
- Bianca mentions Alya.
- Bianca, seeing how hard Alya and Jax are taking Miles' surgery, offers help writing a song.
- Alya admires Bianca's strength when she knows just how much Bianca's struggling with the surgery.
- Alya and Bianca smile at each other after a recording of "Everything's Alright." They compliment, constructively critique, and playfully tease one another.
- Bianca and Alya visit Miles, in hospital, together.
- Alya and Bianca look into each other's eyes while singing. Alya wipes a tear from Bianca's face, and the camera pans to focus directly and solely on the two holding hands, tightly. This puts an end to their petty rivalries in the past and opens the doors to a close relationship between them.