| "Ready as I'll ever be."
This page is a stub, meaning that there is a lack of information on it. You can help Backstage Wikia by expanding the page.
|“||I could kiss you.||”|
They have a great friendship and have become really close despite not really becoming friends until recently.They have known each other since grade nine.
- Scarlett and Julie prepare for freshman orientation.
- Scarlett tells Julie that the orientation days are a waste of time.
- Julie begins a speech, but Scarlett interrupts by putting a song on.
- Scarlett and Julie tidy up the gymnasium.
- Julie thanks Scarlett who modestly replies that it was all Julie. She also admits that it was "sort of fun".
- After contemplating, Scarlett expresses that she wanted to try her cake which ensues in Julie suddenly remembering about it.
- Julie tells Scarlett her parents don't know she goes to Keaton.
- Julie exclaims, "I could kiss you!" to Scarlett
- Scarlett and Julie stand with one another.